1. Customers shall provide accurate and complete information at all times as may be required for availing our Services.
2. Sunway Digital Wave’s services will be subjected to a Fair Usage Policy (FUP) which is a global practice.
3. The Product, Plan(s) and Service(s) offered by Sunway Digital Wave only available at RFS areas. Please call our helpdesk to check if you are within the coverage area.
4. Customers credit verification will be performed prior to or at any time after service subscription.
5. Sunway Digital Wave reserves the rights without liability, to revise these terms and conditions. Where possible, reasonable advance notice will be given of such changes and all previous versions of our leaflets will be superseded.
6. Customers are able to review information on the Product, Plan(s) and Service(s) at www.sunwaydigitalwave.com.my, including any changes to the Terms and Conditions. Customers continued use of the Product, Plan(s) and Service(s) (after the Effective Date of any revision/change to the terms and conditions of Agreement, Services and/or plan(s)) shall constitute unconditional acceptance by you of such revisions/changes and you shall be bound by the same. If you do not accept such revisions/changes, you are entitled to terminate the plan(s) and/or the use of the Services by giving us notice within 30 days from the Effective Date failing which you are assumed to have accepted the changes.
1. The Product, Plan(s) and Service(s) offered are as set out in our official website at www.sunwaydigitalwave.com.my. Price displayed does not include applicable taxes.
2. For any planned interruption of Service(s), advance notice will be provided where possible to customer via email and/or any other mode of communication as Sunway Digital Wave may deem appropriate.
1. The Product, Plan(s) or Service(s) commences on the date of successful onsite installation of the equipment at your premises.
2. This service is subject to a 24-month minimum subscription period and a termination fee of RM500 is chargeable for termination of service within the minimum subscription period.
3. After the 24th month, Product, Plan(s) or Service(s) shall continue until terminated by customer or notice given by Sunway Digital Wave.
4. To discontinue Sunway Digital Wave Service(s), please contact our helpdesk at 03-5021 4688 or 03-5021 4500.
5. Customer will have to clear the outstanding payment before requesting for termination.
6. Customers may downgrade your plan anytime. A penalty of RM 200 will be imposed if customers downgraded their plan.
7. Regardless of whether or not customer is within contract or out of contract, customers may upgrade/downgrade their plan or change to new plan. Upgrade/downgrade or change new plan, customers will have to enter into a new contract with Sunway Digital Wave for a minimum duration of 24 months.
1. A deposit of RM500 is chargeable for non-Malaysians subscribers.
2. Customers will receive the billing of Service subscribed at the beginning of the month.
3. To ensure that you will not miss your bill statement, please make sure you fill up your preferred email address correctly in application form.
4. Customers may receive our billing information at the junk mail folder, if this happens please add our email address email@example.com to your address book and/or the “Approved Sender” list.
5. Payment can make via JomPAY and cheque deposit (Please refer to your monthly bill for the details).
6. Payment made later than the due date will result in temporary service disconnection and reconnection fee of RM 10.00 for residential package and RM50 for commercial package may apply.
7. The Service(s) is offered as a package (which includes voice (VOIP) services, if applicable). Suspension or termination of a particular Service from the package will cause other Service(s) in the package may be suspended or terminated as well.
8. Sunway Digital Wave reserves the right to set off the security deposit against any outstanding Charges in the customer's account that remains unpaid. The remaining balance will be refunded to the Customer without interest after the Customer's account is fully settled and this Agreement is terminated.
1. Customers will receive a call from Sunway Digital Wave’s helpdesk within 5 working days upon registration to confirm your installation appointment date and time.
2. Sunway Digital Wave reserves the right to charge RM200 for inaccessibility to premises and/or deferment of installation on the day of installation. Any changes or deferment must be made at least 24 hours before the appointment time. Any re-appointment is subject to time slot availability.
3. Customer’s consent is required for Sunway Digital Wave’s installer and/or authorized agents to gain access to customer’s Premises, to place our Equipment and install the Service(s). Installation address will be at the Premise as per application. We shall not be held liable for installation issues arising from errors in details of the Premises given by customers.
4. Estimated installation time in landed properties is between 5 to 8 hours. For high-rise buildings installation time is between 2 to 3 hours.
5. Installation fee only covers the standard installation practice. This excludes charges imposed by external contractors for concealed wiring, over ceiling, customized wiring, etc.
6. Internal concealed wiring will not be carried out by Sunway Digital Wave. However, customers may choose their own contractors or Sunway Digital Wave’s authorized list of contractors at their own expense.
7. Customers or Authorized Representative aged 18 or above must be available during the service installation to sign off the installation.
8. Customers will be responsible for providing a 4-socket extension cord to complete the installation.
9. Customers may relocate our service(s), and must provide us prior notice of your relocation. Any relocation will be subject to the Service(s) coverage area. A relocation fee RM200 is chargeable.
1. Customer is responsible, at all times, for the safety of Sunway Digital Wave’s equipment in your Premises. Upon termination of the Service(s), equipment must be returned in good condition, failing which may be charged for any loss or damage.
2. The modem/ONT (Optical Network Terminal)/WiFi Router provided to customers shall remain Sunway Digital Wave’s property. Upon termination of the Service(s), customers must return the complete modem/ONT/WiFi Router in good working condition.
3. If customer does not return the ONT/WiFi Router or the ONT/WiFi Router return in not in good working condition, customers will be charged a fee of RM600 or such other charge as may be notified to you. This charge does not include applicable taxes.
4. Customer agrees that Sunway Digital Wave have the discretion to decide whether the equipment to be returned can be accepted, accepted at an additional charge or not accepted at all. Customer agrees that our decision is final.
5. Customers is free to purchase their own WiFi router/extender for using the Services, but Sunway Digital Wave shall not in any way warrant the quality of the Service from the WiFi router/extender of customers choice.